Skip to main content

Request City Services & Report Problems to MyLA311

Posted on 05/20/2024

The 311 Call Center provides various options to connect to a wide variety of non-emergency City services and general City information. Some of the most popular City services can be requested by calling 311 or (213) 473-3231, visiting, or using the MyLA311 mobile app.

Click here for more information.